Five Lakes Resort’s policy on payment is that no money will be deducted from guests until they check out. In order for us to operate this policy we will need to follow the process laid out below. Payment can be made in a number of different ways. We can take payment using Cash, a valid Credit or Debit card, or by pre-arrangement with a third party which is guaranteed in writing prior to the guest’s arrival at Five Lakes.
Whatever the terms of payment for each guest’s stay with us, we will need to take a pre-authorisation of a valid Credit or Debit card upon arrival.
What is a Pre-authorisation?
A pre-authorisation is a temporary hold on a specific amount of the available balance on a valid Credit or Debit card. This pre-authorisation is not a charge and no funds have been debited from an individual’s account.
How much is a pre-authorisation?
The amount that we pre-authorise will depend on the number of room nights that the guest will stay. If staying for 3 nights at £100.00 per night, we will pre-authorise 3 x £100.00 ie £300.00 plus a daily amount to cover incidental spend within the hotel. This is currently at £50 per day and would cover any charges incurred in the Hotel within the other departments such as Restaurants, Bars and the Spa.
When and Why is the Card Pre-authorised.
All Credit or Debit Cards will be pre-authorised on check-in. When the guest provides a valid Credit or Debit Card, the pre-authorisation guarantees us that the funds are available to pay for any charges incurred during the stay at Five Lakes Resort.
When does this Pre-authorisation get released from the valid card
This will vary dependent or the individual’s Credit or Debit Card provider. The way this works is that on check-in a pre-authorisation amount is requested by the Hotel’s card terminal to the card holder’s bank. Your Bank or Credit Card Company authorises the funds and sends an authorisation code to the hotel. This confirms the availability of the requested funds in the card holder’s account to cover charges incurred in the hotel (if any)
This authorisation code is expected to be used when the transaction is about to be completed (upon check out from the Hotel). If this authorisation code is not used by the hotel, this means that the guest’s account had no incidental charges during the stay OR the hotel has secured funds through other means (Cash or another Card has been used) and has no need to use the pre-authorised funds or do not wish to proceed with the transaction due to other reasons. The fund pre-authorised on the given card, and subsequently not used will be released by the Bank or Card Company normally within 5-7 working days. Some Banks or Card Companies may take longer especially if the Card is issued outside of the United Kingdom.
If the guest wished to pay on another Card upon check out, then we will cancel the pre-authorisation at the desk which will release the amount held by the Bank or Card Company within normally a few working days depending on the guest’s Bank.
Is the Guest’s Money safe and who holds the amount?
The guest’s Bank or Card Company are responsible for the Maintenance and Management of the pre-authorised process.
Do you accept Cash Payment?
Yes, if the guest wishes to pay with cash that is fine, but photo Identification will be required. However, the guest will still be expected to provide a valid Credit or Debit Card for Pre-authorisation at the time of check-in. Upon departure, the Pre-authorisation will be released.
What if the guest does not wish to have a valid card pre-authorised
Unfortunately, we are unable to check in a guest in the absence of a Credit or Debit Card pre-authorisation. It is understandable that sometimes guests are unhappy giving their card details for authorisation. Assurance can be given that we are PCI DSS compliant with regards to credit card security and have strict systems and procedures in place to ensure that the guest’s data is kept secure.
What if I have a business account?
We will still require a pre-authorisation as per point 2, unless your business has a pre -approved credit arrangement with Five Lakes Resort.
What if my room has been pre-paid through a third-party booking agent/online travel agent?
If you have booked a room with any of our partners on a pre-paid basis, we will still require a pre-authorisation on a valid Credit or Debit card for £50.00 per room per day to cover any incidental spend. Upon check out the balance of the Pre-authorisation amount will be released.
Are there any exemptions to this policy?
There are no exemptions to this policy.
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us, which is why we have compiled this comprehensive Data Protection policy in compliance with national and international regulations.
This site is owned and managed Five Lakes and we respect the privacy of all visitors to the site. Please find below information on how the data we collect on you is used, and what you should do if you have any concerns regarding the data held. If you have queries regarding the information contained in this policy please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
“Personal data” referred to henceforth means any of your information collected and logged by us in a way which allows us to identify you directly or indirectly. Please read this policy before providing us with any direct information (i.e. name) or indirect information (i.e. address).
This policy has been created as part of the terms and conditions of our hotel services. By accepting our terms and conditions, you expressly accept the terms of our Data Protection policy detailed below.
1. What information do we collect?
At various points, we may need to collect information about you or your family/fellow guests. This information may include:
- Contact details such as your first name, last name, telephone number or email
- Personal information such as your nationality or date of birth
- Information about your children such as first name, date of birth or age
- Your credit card number for transaction and reservation purposes
- Your arrival/departure dates and room preferences
- Your questions, comments or feedback during or after a stay or visit to us
- Your IP address or cookie information
We will never deliberately collect sensitive information such as racial, religious, sexual or political alignment and only collect information regarding adults or their children from those aged over 18.
2. When do we collect it?
Your information may be collected at the hotel when:
- Booking a room, checking in or paying
- Eating or drinking at our bar or restaurant
- Making a request or complaint
Your information may be collected online when:
- Participating in a customer survey or online competition
- Subscribing to our promotional email newsletter
- Through a third party i.e. a reservation system or travel agent
- When connecting to our website i.e. IP address or cookies
3. Why do we collect it and how we use it?
Contact details – To manage your reservation, requests and services; to monitor use of amenities; to manage your restaurant or bar bookings; to manage special requests, to send you special offers or information via email newsletter and to manage financial and payment records pertaining to your stay or visit.
Personal information – To improve the level of service we offer; to assist in marketing and promotion of our services and help us adapt our services.
Information pertaining to your children – To manage their stay at the hotel; information can only be supplied by an adult.
Credit card number – To guarantee bookings and take payment.
Arrival and departure dates – To manage your hotel booking.
Your questions, comments or feedback – To improve the level of service we offer.
IP address or cookie information – To improve our website navigation and prevent fraud or security breaches.
4. Secure information storage
We take data security seriously and use appropriate technologies and procedures to protect your personal information. Our information security policies and procedures are aligned with widely accepted international standards, we apply the controls detailed in the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard to all environments storing personal data. These standards are applied and are reviewed regularly and updated as necessary to meet our business needs, changes in technology, and regulatory requirements.
Policies and procedures
- We have measures in place to protect against accidental loss and unauthorised access, use, destruction, or disclosure of data
- We have a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery strategy that is designed to safeguard the continuity of our service to our clients and to protect our people and assets
- We place appropriate restrictions on access to personal information
- We implement appropriate measures and controls, including monitoring and physical measures, to store and transfer data securely
- We conduct Privacy Impact Assessments in accordance with legal requirements and our business policies
Training for employees and contractors
- We require privacy, information security, and other applicable training on a regular basis for our employees and contractors who have access to personal information and other sensitive data
- We take steps to ensure that our employees and contractors operate in accordance with our information security policies and procedures and any applicable contractual conditions
Vendor risk management
- We require, through the use of contracts and security reviews, our third-party vendors and providers to protect any personal information with which they are entrusted in accordance with our security policies and procedures
5. Your rights
We hold on to your information for as long as you have a booking with us, and for as long as is necessary to provide support-related reporting. We’ll also hold on to your information If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions. We may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even if it is no longer needed to provide the services to you. You may see or receive marketing information or promotions when appropriate. You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
We may use certain information to refine your online experience with us and to show you promotions or products which may be of interest to you; you may amend your marketing preferences across your social media channels to opt out of this. We may also email you with exclusive information and promotions; you may unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features
Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience
Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you
Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By visiting and using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on
how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
8. Changes and updates to this policy
We may change our Data Protection policy from time to time, to reflect the way we process your data. Should we make significant changes, we will make that clear on our website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to make use of our services.
9. Contact us
Should you wish to contact us at any time with questions, comments, data-related requests or similar, please email us at email@example.com
Issue Date: July 2018
- Check in & Check Out
Check In & Check Out
Hotel rooms at Five Lakes Resort are available from 15:00 on the day of arrival. Guests are welcome to arrive earlier than the specified check in time and enjoy the grounds, Sports Bar or Afternoon Tea.
Guests will not be able to access their room until after check in time. The hotel will do its utmost to make the leisure club facilities available for those arriving early. Please note this cannot be guaranteed, especially during peak days of the week.
For spa guests who have treatments prior to check in, robes and slippers can be collected at The Spa reception on the first floor.
Rooms must be vacated by 11:00 on the day of departure, unless otherwise sanctioned at the discretion of the Hotel Manager. A late check out can be purchased in advance, subject to availability. Please request with our friendly reservations team at time of booking. Late check out supplement charge is £15
- Gift Vouchers
These terms and conditions ("Consumer Terms and Conditions") apply your use of the gift voucher web site ("Website"), and when you purchase a Five Lakes gift voucher ("Gift Voucher").
We are Five Lakes, however, as you have selected to purchase a Gift Voucher, we would draw your attention to the fact that this section of the Website is managed by SK Chase Limited ("SK Chase"), who acts as an agent for Five Lakes and who will collect payments from you on behalf of Five Lakes. SK Chase is a company incorporated in Scotland (No SC253912) with its registered office at 31 Palmerston Place, Edinburgh, EH12 5AP. The Five Lakes website has separate terms and conditions which apply to the use of that website.
Before placing an order on the Website, you will be asked to agree and to be legally bound by these Consumer Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully before you submit your order. If you do not accept these Terms, you will not be able to order any products from the Website.
We, Five Lakes reserve the right to vary these Consumer Terms and Conditions from time to time. It is your responsibility to regularly review these Consumer Terms and Conditions before each purchase to keep up to date with any changes to them. If we need to revise these Consumer Terms and Conditions as they apply to your order, we will contact you to give you reasonable advance notice of the changes and to let you know how to cancel the order if you are not happy with the changes. If you opt to cancel and you have ordered more than one Gift Voucher, you can cancel in respect of one Gift Voucher or all of the Gift Vouchers. After receipt of your notice of cancellation, SK Chase will arrange a full refund of the price you have paid on our behalf, which shall include any delivery charges if you have selected the postal option for delivery (irrespective of whether you have already received the Gift Voucher). If you have already received the Gift Voucher which you have cancelled, you should destroy it. Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with our contract with you. As you are a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or mis-described. These legal rights are not affected if you exercise your rights to cancel or by the operation of any other terms in these terms and conditions. Advice about your legal rights, including your right to cancel the contract, is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
1.1 The Website offers gift vouchers for sale.
1.2 No contract for the sale of any Gift Voucher will subsist between you and Five Lakes unless and until Five Lakes accepts your order by way of an email (issued by SK Chase) detailing that payment has been received in full, the content of the Gift Voucher purchased and confirming your details (the "Confirmation"). That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time SK Chase (on behalf of Five Lakes) sends the Confirmation to you.. The Confirmation amounts to an acceptance by Five Lakes of your offer to buy Gift Voucher(s) from Customer or a third party supplier that is engaged by Five Lakes.
1.3 You must check that the details of the Confirmation are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
1.4 If purchasing a Gift Voucher through the Website or on the telephone, payment shall be taken on our behalf by SK Chase as agent for us by credit or debit card. You can make payments with the following cards: Mastercard, Visa, Delta, American Express, Switch or Solo). Please note that any payments deducted by SK Chase from your account, or refunded back to you will appear on your statement as being from SK Chase. It may be possible to purchase a Gift Voucher in person from Five Lakes, in which case you can make payment by cheque, cash or PDQ machine and you shall receive a receipt from Five Lakes.
1.5 You undertake that all details you provide to Five Lakes and SK Chase for the purpose of ordering any Gift Vouchers are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Gift Voucher ordered.
1.6 In order to protect your details during ordering, the Website uses a software package known as Secured Sockets Layer (SSL), which is indicated by a padlock which will appear in the bottom left hand corner of the web browser (grey border area of the screen).
2. Issuing Gift Vouchers
2.1 Each Gift Voucher sold is subject to terms and conditions of use which can be viewed on the Website alongside each individual Gift Voucher which shall apply in addition to the terms in these Consumer Terms and Conditions. All prices on the Website are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
2.2 Once your order has been processed by SK Chase (on our behalf), SK Chase shall be responsible for issuing, posting first class (or special delivery, airmail or international signed for if requested) and performing any other terms set out in the Confirmation. Please allow seven (7) days for UK delivery during peak postal time. There is no dispatch or delivery on UK bank holidays or weekends. Please note that delivery is by Royal Mail therefore neither Five Lakes nor SK Chase can be held responsible for delays caused by the postal system. Neither Five Lakes nor SK Chase accept liability for any delay which may occur in the delivery times which are due to circumstances outside its control. You may cancel an order in such circumstances. To cancel your order, please contact SK Chase by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0344 371 0071.
2.3 You may either choose to collect your voucher from Five Lakes (where available), postal delivery or email (where available). In respect of postal deliveries, SK Chase uses Royal Mail to deliver your order. Please note that postage and packaging charges are not included in the Gift Voucher prices. Any postage and packaging charges which apply are advised to you during the check-out and ordering process before you confirm your order.
2.4 Orders will be dispatched in accordance with the following timescale:
- For orders placed on a working day (Monday - Friday, excluding bank holidays) before 12 noon, the order will be despatched the same day.
- For orders placed on a working day after 12 noon or on a weekend day, the order will be dispatched the next working day.
2.5 The following mailing options are available to customers ordering from the UK:
- UK 1st class delivery - standard Royal Mail UK 1st class delivery service. Please then allow 5 working days for the Gift Voucher to be delivered by Royal Mail. Please note that UK First Class post does not guarantee delivery within above timescales, and cannot be traced if it goes missing.
- UK Special delivery - standard Royal Mail UK Special delivery. This will be tracked by Royal Mail and requires a signature from the recipient. Special Delivery guarantees receipt of the Gift Vouchers by 1pm on the next working day (not weekends). Please make sure that you (or the recipient) are available to sign for the delivery otherwise it will be returned to the sorting office for collection. Please note that if you place an order on a Friday before 12 noon, Royal Mail will not guarantee delivery on Saturday but will guarantee delivery by Monday.
- Airmail - standard Royal Mail Airmail delivery. This should be selected for any overseas Gift Voucher orders.
- International Signed For - standard Royal Mail Recorded Overseas delivery. As with UK Special delivery the delivery is recorded and a signature is required upon delivery. If you use International Signed For with Airmail delivery, Royal Mail has a target time of within five working days to Western Europe, six working days to Eastern Europe and seven working days for the rest of the world. By Surface mail, it may take up to two weeks for Western Europe, four weeks for Eastern Europe, and up to eight weeks elsewhere. If your item is not delivered, please allow up to 25 days after posting before you consider it lost. This is because your item may have been held in customs or be in the process of being returned to sender if it could not be delivered for some reason.
- Email (Where Available) - An automatic email with a Gift Voucher link will be sent as soon as the transaction is completed. This can be sent to either the purchaser or the recipient. This is a system generated email and therefore may go to the email recipient's junk or spam email folder. Please also take care when entering email address that it is correct. If an email delivery fails we will attempt to contact you to advise that the email has been returned to us 'undelivered' and will try to get another email address. If you have difficulty opening your Gift Voucher link please see below.
2.6 On some occasions where SK Chase has dispatched your Gift Voucher order it gets lost in the post. If you have not received your order 5 days after placing the order (or 25 days in the case of International Signed For delivery), please contact SK Chase in accordance with the contact details set out in clause 4.1. SK Chase may need to cancel your original order and issue you with a new Gift Voucher. In this situation you should destroy the original Gift Voucher if it is eventually received as it will no longer be valid.
2.7 If the delivery deadline for any Gift Vouchers is missed and any of the following apply, then you may cancel your order straight away:
- SK Chase (or Five Lakes) has refused to deliver the Gift Voucher;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all relevant circumstances); or
- you told SK Chase (or Five Lakes) before Five Lakes accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under this clause 2.7, you can give SK Chase (acting as Five Lakes's agent) a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your order if the new deadline is not met.
If you do choose to cancel your order for late delivery under this clause 2.7 and you have ordered more than one Gift Voucher, you can cancel in respect of one Gift Voucher or all of the Gift Vouchers, unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After you cancel your order SK Chase (on behalf of Five Lakes) will refund any sums you have paid to SK Chase for the cancelled Gift Voucher and its delivery.
3.1 Please remember that, in addition to the terms included in these Consumer Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions which will apply to each Gift Voucher will be individual to each Gift Voucher and can be viewed on the Website alongside each individual Gift Voucher. The following provisions in this section 3 will apply in respect of all Gift Vouchers, unless:
(a) the Gift Voucher is for a specified date or period of performance; or
(b) the Gift Voucher is for:
- any products made to your specification or clearly personalised;
- newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- any goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly (such as food or fresh flowers);
- any alcoholic beverages where (i) their price has been agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract; (ii) the delivery of them can only take place after 30 days, and their value is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader; or
- software, DVDs or CDs which have a security seal which you have opened or unsealed,
in which case the Gift Voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise agreed by Five Lakes.
3.3 All specific arrangements regarding booking dates and times must be made directly with Five Lakes, and you should reconfirm any arrangements made with Five Lakes a few days before the event to avoid disappointment. Five Lakes will use all reasonable endeavours to meet your request but cannot guarantee any specific date or time.
3.4 Nothing in the Consumer Terms and Conditions or any additional terms and conditions applicable to a Gift Voucher alter or affect your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund for faulty or mis-described Gift Vouchers).
3.5 Under the Consumer Protection Contracts Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order with Five Lakes starting from the date that SK Chase sends you the dispatch confirmation (which is when the contract is formed with Five Lakes), until either:
(a) 14 days from the day after the day of receipt of your Gift Voucher (the "Cancellation Period" if your contract is for one Gift Voucher; or
(b) 14 days from the day after the day of receipt of the last of the Gift Vouchers ordered (the "Cancellation Period"), if your contract is for multiple Gift Vouchers which are delivered on separate days.
3.6 If you wish to cancel your order either before or after you receive the Gift Voucher, you must notify SK Chase within the Cancellation Period that you have decided to cancel the contract. The easiest way to do this is to contact SK Chase in accordance with clause 4.1. If you decide to cancel by email, your cancellation will be effective from the date you sent SK Chase the email.
3.7 Should you cancel the contract within the Cancellation Period, SK Chase (on behalf of Five Lakes) will then refund you the price you have paid for the Gift Voucher(s) within 14 days after the day on which SK Chase receives the notice of cancellation from you (irrespective or not of whether you have received the Gift Voucher.)
3.8 This refund will include the delivery charge paid by you (providing (i) you have cancelled your order within the Cancellation Period; or (ii) the Gift Voucher is faulty or mis-described, in which case SK Chase (on behalf of Five Lakes) will refund the delivery charges (if the postal delivery option was chosen). In respect of a refund of the delivery charges paid by you, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method offered (the cost of UK First Class post). If you have already received the Gift Voucher which you have cancelled, you should destroy it. If SK Chase finds, after it has received your notice of cancellation, that the Gift Voucher has been used you shall not be entitled to a refund.
4. Complaints Procedure and after sales customer assistance
4.1 If you have any questions relating to a purchase you are considering or how to redeem your Gift Voucher, please contact Five Lakes. If your query relates to payment please direct your queries to SK Chase.
5.1 This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Five Lakes does not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Five Lakes' negligence or wilful default, or that of Five Lakes' employees, agents or subcontractor or (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
5.2 In the event that Five Lakes breaches its contract with you, Five Lakes shall be responsible only for refunding the cost of the Gift Voucher. Five Lakes shall not be liable to pay any other compensation or losses suffered by you as a consequence of Five Lakes' breach of contract.
5.3 Five Lakes agrees to provide the services for which the Gift Voucher was purchased in accordance with the description on the Website and the Five Lakes website (if applicable), at all times with reasonable skill and care. Five Lakes makes no other warranty or representation.
The Website is protected by copyright, and other intellectual property rights and laws. We or SK Chase are the owner or the licensee of all copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights on this Website, and the material published on it. You may view the Website and download part(s) of it to a personal computer for personal viewing for private purpose, but for no other purpose whatsoever. NONE OF THE CONTENT MAY BE DOWNLOADED, COPIED, REPRODUCED, TRANSMITTED, STORED, SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED FOR ANY NON PERSONAL PURPOSE WITHOUT OUR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT.
By accessing and using the Website, or any of the information on it, you acknowledge that, while reasonable endeavours have been used to ensure that all information contained on the Website is correct, accurate and up to date, neither SK Chase nor Five Lakes make any warranties, representations or undertakings that the material on the Website will be free from infections, viruses, worms, trojan horses and/or other codes that have contaminating or destructive properties. (It is your responsibility to take protective steps such as virus checking).
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us page
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, with the details found on our Contact Us page. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.