We’re proud to offer one of the best leisure clubs in Essex for the use of our guests and visitors. The leisure club is the perfect place to play, relax and recharge, whether you love snooker, football or simply long walks in the countryside. Our state of the art facilities offer plenty for every visitor, and the opportunity to get fit in style.
Pick from any of the fabulous activities on offer, including:
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Spa bath, steam room and sauna
- Studio classes, including aerobics and spin
- Strength training in our free weights studio
- Well-equipped with Technogym cardio machines
- Two indoor squash or tecourts
- Four outdoor, floodlit tennis courts
- Countryside walks and jogs, with route guides available
- Indoor entertainment including table tennis, darts, snooker and pool
Monday-Sunday: 06:30 - 21:00
Children's* swimming times:
Monday-Sunday: 08:00 - 12:00 & 16:00 - 19:00
*Children under the age of 16 are welcome to use the pool during the allocated times above. A supervising adult must be present at all times.
Membership packages include unlimited access to our high-quality fitness facilities and a variety of studio classes. As a member, you can also access exclusive member’s discounts on food and drink in our restaurants, as well as special offers on accommodation, room hire and beauty treatments. Why not try our facilities for yourself with a free pass for your first visit.
Our studio classes take place throughout the week at various times and with a variety of expert trainers. Choose from revitalising yoga or balancing Pilates through to high energy body blast or a HIIT workout (not for the faint hearted).
Leisure club members can attend our studio classes for free, and non-members are also welcome at a cost of £7.50 per class.
Our Leisure Club plays host to a full sized snooker table and darts board.
Strictly for over 18's, the snooker room costs £10 per hour for guests to hire out and enjoy.