Deluxe Overnight Stay From £129
Enjoy the Deluxe Overnight Stay at our Essex spa hotel
Looking to get away for the night and have a relaxing time in Essex? Five Lakes Resort is a fantastic destination to unwind and have some time to pause from busy daily life. Nestled in 320 acres of parkland, the hotel’s surroundings create the perfect atmosphere to de-stress.
In addition to its quality bedrooms and several catering options, the hotel has a spa on-site with 12 treatment rooms, a calming relaxation room as well as a heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna and Jacuzzi. All these elements combined make for a great stay.
The hotel offers a deluxe overnight stay which has become one of the most popular spa breaks Essex has to offer. With competitive rates starting from £129 per person per night, you will have a fabulous time!
The Deluxe Overnight Stay offer includes:
- Choice of a full body massage, luxury facial or detox algae wrap
- Afternoon Tea
- Three-course dinner. A la carte menu is available as an upgrade
- Accommodation in a standard double or twin room
- Full English breakfast
- Complimentary use of leisure facilities for the duration of your stay including swimming pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room and gym
Sunday to Thursday – £129.00 per person per night
Friday – £159.00 per person per night
Saturday – £169.00 per person per night
Book your Deluxe overnight stay directly now at our Essex Spa hotel or call us on 01621 862444 for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- Subject to availability, terms & conditions and single supplement charges apply.
- Rates are quoted per person per night based on two people sharing a standard double or twin room.
- Treatment times should be reserved well in advance of your stay by contacting the Spa directly on 01621 862324.
- To avoid disappointment, dinner times should also be reserved at the time of booking.
- Check in from 3 pm, check out 11 am. All prices include 20% VAT.
- Cancellations require 7 days’ notice prior to arrival and payment will be retained for cancellations made after this period.