GOLF AT FIVE LAKES
Play Safe. Stay Safe.
We’ve included key info below detailing how we plan to stay safe together.
07:30 – 14:00 daily
Tee Times will be available 72 hours in advance. Please call the Golf Shop on 01621 862426
- Buggies are available for hire subject to weather conditions.
- Our driving range is now open, weather permitting.
- Bookings will need to be made over the phone. Payment will be taken on arrival and is card only.
- All tee times must be pre-booked. No player will be allowed to arrive and tee off without pre-booking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tee time and dressed ready to play. Please change your shoes in the car park.
- Tee times will be spaced 8 minutes apart.
- As much as we’d love to see you, please remember to stay alert and follow government advice.
- Masks are mandatory and must be worn throughout the resort including our Golf Shop.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from both courses however you can purchase your own rake in the Golf Shop.
- Keep the speed of play moving so that you are always equidistant between other people on the course.
- You may come across local residents who have got used to walking the course during their daily exercise. Please stay safe together.
- We will increase our cleaning rotations especially on ‘high touch’ areas. Please help us to keep the golf course litter free.
- Finally, as the resort is now in a Tier 3 Very High Alert, all of our restaurants and bars including Starbucks are now closed.
A HUGE thanks from us in advance for helping us to comply with social distancing. If at any stage you think we can do better, please let us know. #StaySafeTogether.