THE LAKES COURSE
Play Safe. Stay Safe.
We are delighted to announce that, following guidance from the UK Government, our Lakes Course will be open to members and non-members for pay and play golf from Tuesday 19th May. We’ve included key info below detailing how we plan to stay safe together.
- Golf at Five Lakes Resort resumed on 19th May.
- Buggies are available for hire. Please note single use only unless in the same bubble.
- Our driving range is now open.
- Bookings will need to be made over the phone. Payment will be taken on arrival and is card only.
- All tee times must be pre-booked. No player will be allowed to arrive and tee off without pre-booking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tee time and dressed ready to play. Please change your shoes in the car park.
- Tee times will be spaced 8 minutes apart.
- As much as we’d love to see you, please remember to stay alert and follow government advice.
- Masks must be worn if entering our Pro Shop.
- Please don’t touch the flags, there won’t be any serious competition golf for a while so keep it friendly, don’t worry about holing out putts & play ‘gimmies’ from a putter’s length!
- All bunker rakes have been removed from both courses.
- Keep the speed of play moving so that you are always equidistant between other people on the course.
- You may come across local residents who have got used to walking the course during their daily exercise. Please stay safe together.
- We will increase our cleaning rotations especially on ‘high touch’ areas. Please help us to keep the golf course litter free.
A HUGE thanks from us in advance for helping us to comply with social distancing. If at any stage you think we can do better, please let us know. We want to learn, get it right and #StaySafeTogether.