Creating a safe experience for every guest
STAYING SAFE TOGETHER
- Queues will be minimal and fast moving due to pre-arrival procedures.
- Where small queues do form, there will be clear physical distancing measures in place.
- Perspex screens have been added to reception desks to protect staff and guests in locations where direct face to face interaction is unavoidable.
- We will be operating a contactless check-in/check-out service and encouraging you to pre-pay to reduce interactions.
- Cash is NOT currently accepted here at Five Lakes Resort.
- All appropriate areas will be disinfected with anti-bacterial chemicals on a regular basis.
- High use areas, confined spaces and key touch points will receive increased levels of cleaning at more regular intervals.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash stations will be available at key points throughout the hotel.
- Guest bedrooms will be completely sanitised after each stay and additional cleaning for high contact surfaces.
- Visual reminders will be in place to encourage frequent hand washing using soap and water or anti-bacterial hand wash (where soap and water is not available) when entering the building, after coughing or sneezing and after using the washrooms.
- SAFE DISTANCING
- One-way systems directing guests and clear social distance markings in public areas.
- All guests will be advised on the need to practice social distancing from other guests and our team members throughout their stay. There will be visual reminders of this requirement in all appropriate places.
- Lifts should only be occupied by guests staying in the same room at any one time. Disinfectant and wipes will be available to clean elevator buttons between users.
- Use of staircases will be encouraged as an alternative with designated staircases for upward and downward travel.
- Where possible, we will implement one-way systems, with public areas clearly marked to indicate direction of travel and safe distancing guidelines.
- Across our property, there will be clear signage to communicate the measures in place and staff members will monitor guest behaviour. Our staff will be required to wear face masks in public areas, and we would encourage our guests to do the same.
- Secondary control measures such as screens, barriers and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be put in place where safe distancing is not practicable.
- The capacity in all areas of the hotel will be limited to enable a safe environment for our guests and employees.
- OUR TEAM
- Please note our team will always welcome you with a friendly smile however it will be from a safe distance.
- All of our team who return to work will have completed health declarations to prove that they are fit and able. They will also have completed our internal COVID-19 training programme.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks and disposable gloves will be worn by team members based on their roles and responsibilities, and in adherence to Government regulations and guidance.
- RESTAURANT, BARS & ROOM SERVICE
PLEASE NOTE / Our Terrace Bar is currently open daily from 09:00 until 18:00 for outside dining only. The Dining Room, Main Bar and Sports Bar will reopen from Monday 17th May 2021.
PLEASE NOTE / Overnight breaks and spa breaks are available from Monday 17th May 2021.
All Spa days are inclusive of afternoon tea, which will be served alfresco for all spa guests along with beverages at The Terrace. We are not allowed to serve any food or drinks inside until Monday 17th May 2021 as it stands
We have a small team available on 01621 862324 to answer your calls from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday. Please note our phones are not manned at the weekends or over bank holidays. Feel free to leave a voice message if your call isn't picked up.
For spa day or treatment enquiries please email email@example.com
- LEISURE CLUB
PLEASE NOTE / Both gyms and the swimming pool are available for Leisure Club members only.
We'll continue where we left off with the usual safety protocols in place. We've bulleted these below for you all to familiarise yourself.
It's important to us that we continue to be vigilant so please respect each other as we gradually get back into the swing of things.
- Social distancing guidelines remain in play. We've created the space you need to work out while keeping a safe distance. The gyms have been rearranged and clearly marked out for you to use safely, so it is easy for everyone to follow.
- We'll control the numbers in the gym at any given time so it never gets too busy.
- Both gyms will be cleaned thoroughly every night by our team. If you guys can ensure each piece of equipment used during your work out is wiped down and sanitised after use we'd be incredibly grateful.
- A polite reminder that face coverings MUST be worn at all times in and around the hotel (except when exercising).
- Gym users will need to bring along their own water bottles.
- No towels will be allowed in the gym. We will be providing cleaning products for you to wipe down the equipment before and after use.
- The wet changing rooms will be available to pool users but if possible, please arrive ready as this will help limit the number of guests within the changing rooms.
- The poolside showers will be open to rinse off after your swim, however, all other shower facilities will remain closed for the time being.
- Please bring along your own towel when using the pool.
- The sauna, steam room and spa bath will remain closed until 17th May 2021 at the earliest.
- Snooker will be available from 17th May 2021 at the earliest.
- Studio classes will be also be available from 17th May 2021 at the earliest.
- Squash courts are available but can only be used by people from the same household. Courts need to be pre-booked via the Leisure Club.
- Tennis is available to book with the Leisure Club direct.
PLEASE NOTE / Both our golf courses are open daily for pay and play golf.
- Bookings will need to be made over the phone. Payment will be taken on arrival and is card only.
- All tee times must be pre-booked. No player will be allowed to arrive and tee off without pre-booking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tee time and dressed ready to play. Please change your shoes in the car park.
- Tee times will be spaced 8 minutes apart.
- As much as we’d love to see you, please remember to stay alert and follow government advice.
- Masks must be worn if entering through the Leisure Club entrance.
- Please don’t touch the flags. Each hole has it's own clever retrieval mechanism.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from both courses.
- Keep the speed of play moving so that you are always equidistant between other people on the course.
- We will increase our cleaning rotations especially on ‘high touch’ areas.
- Please help us to keep the golf course litter free.
- Our driving range is open. Range balls can be purchased from the Leisure Club Reception and Pro Shop.
- We are experiencing a high volume of calls so we appreciate your patience at this challenging time and ask that you only call if you have an urgent enquiry regarding an imminent reservation.
- Future bookings can be made easily online. We promise to be flexible with future hotel bookings, including those booked on a prepaid, non-refundable rate. For the best rates guaranteed book direct.
- If you booked your reservation via a third party (eg. bookings.com, expedia, golfbreaks.com, spabreaks.com and others) please contact them directly for assistance.
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- All vouchers with expiry dates between 1st April - 30th November 2020 will be automatically extended by six months.