Creating a safe experience for every guest
STAYING SAFE TOGETHER
Please note: Our facilities and services may have to alter from our regular and advertised offering (at very short notice) because of team members not being available due to notification to immediately self-isolate. We will always do everything we can to ensure you have an enjoyable and safe stay with us
- Perspex screens have been added to reception desks to protect staff and guests in locations where direct face to face interaction is unavoidable.
- We will be operating a contactless check-in/check-out service and encouraging you to pre-pay to reduce interactions.
- Cash and card are both accepted here at Five Lakes Resort. NB: Cash cannot be used for pre-authorisation
- All appropriate areas will be disinfected with anti-bacterial chemicals on a regular basis.
- High use areas, confined spaces and key touch points will receive increased levels of cleaning at more regular intervals.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash stations will be available at key points throughout the hotel.
- Guest bedrooms will be completely sanitised after each stay and additional cleaning for high contact surfaces.
- Visual reminders will be in place to encourage frequent hand washing using soap and water or anti-bacterial hand wash (where soap and water is not available) when entering the building, after coughing or sneezing and after using the washrooms.
- SAFE DISTANCING
- One-way systems directing guests and clear social distance markings in public areas.
- All guests will be advised on the need to practice social distancing from other guests and our team members throughout their stay. There will be visual reminders of this requirement in all appropriate places.
- Lifts should only be occupied by guests staying in the same room at any one time. Disinfectant and wipes will be available to clean elevator buttons between users.
- Use of staircases will be encouraged as an alternative with designated staircases for upward and downward travel.
- Where possible, we will implement one-way systems, with public areas clearly marked to indicate direction of travel and safe distancing guidelines.
- Across our property, there will be clear signage to communicate the measures in place and staff members will monitor guest behaviour. Face masks are encouraged in public areas.
- Secondary control measures such as screens, barriers and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be put in place where safe distancing is not practicable.
- The capacity in all areas of the hotel will be limited to enable a safe environment for our guests and employees.
- OUR TEAM
- Please note our team will always welcome you with a friendly smile however it will be from a safe distance.
- All of our team who return to work will have completed health declarations to prove that they are fit and able. They will also have completed our internal COVID-19 training programme.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks and disposable gloves will be worn by team members based on their roles and responsibilities, and in adherence to Government regulations and guidance.
We have a small team available on 01621 862324 to answer your calls from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Sunday. Feel free to leave a voice message if your call isn't picked up.
For spa day or treatment enquiries please email email@example.com
- LEISURE CLUB
PLEASE NOTE / Both gyms and the swimming pool are available.
We'll continue where we left off with the usual safety protocols in place. We've bulleted these below for you all to familiarise yourself.
It's important to us that we continue to be vigilant so please respect each other as we gradually get back into the swing of things.
- Social distancing guidelines remain in play. We've created the space you need to work out while keeping a safe distance. The gyms have been rearranged and clearly marked out for you to use safely, so it is easy for everyone to follow.
- We'll control the numbers in the gym at any given time so it never gets too busy.
- Both gyms will be cleaned thoroughly every night by our team. If you can ensure each piece of equipment used during your work out is wiped down and sanitised after use we'd be incredibly grateful.
- Gym users will need to bring along their own water bottles.
- The wet changing rooms will be available to pool users but if possible, please arrive ready as this will help limit the number of guests within the changing rooms.
- Please bring along your own towel when using the pool.
PLEASE NOTE / Both our golf courses are open daily for pay and play golf.
- Bookings will need to be made over the phone. Payment will be taken on arrival and is card only.
- All tee times must be pre-booked. No player will be allowed to arrive and tee off without pre-booking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tee time and dressed ready to play. Please change your shoes in the car park.
- Tee times will be spaced 8 minutes apart.
- As much as we’d love to see you, please remember to stay alert and follow government advice.
- Please don’t touch the flags. Each hole has it's own clever retrieval mechanism.
- All bunker rakes have been removed from both courses.
- Keep the speed of play moving so that you are always equidistant between other people on the course.
- We will increase our cleaning rotations especially on ‘high touch’ areas.
- Please help us to keep the golf course litter free.
- Our driving range is open. Range balls can be purchased from the Leisure Club Reception and Pro Shop.
- We are experiencing a high volume of calls so we appreciate your patience at this challenging time and ask that you only call if you have an urgent enquiry regarding an imminent reservation.
- Future bookings can be made easily online. We promise to be flexible with future hotel bookings, including those booked on a prepaid, non-refundable rate. For the best rates guaranteed book direct.
- If you booked your reservation via a third party (eg. bookings.com, expedia, golfbreaks.com, spabreaks.com and others) please contact them directly for assistance.