Creating a safe experience for every guest
STAYING SAFE TOGETHER
WE'LL BE BACK SOON
Following the latest announcement from the Government on Monday 22nd February 2021, we are hopeful that we can start to open parts of the hotel from Monday 12th April 2021. Up until then we have a small team on hand to help those of you who have future bookings.
In line with Government guidelines, we are able to support the film industry, elite athletes/professional sports teams and those that need accommodation for essential business. Subject to change, the resort will be able to take overnight accommodation and leisure breaks from Monday 17th May 2021.
From Monday 29th March 2021 organised outdoor sport will recommence in the UK. As it stands we are hopeful to open both our 18-hole golf courses on this date for pay and play. Golf Breaks will be available from Monday 17th May 2021.
From Monday 12th April 2021 we will be able to take Spa Day bookings only. Spa Breaks will be available from Monday 17th May 2021.
You can reach our team on 01621 862444 from 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday. Alternatively feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do bear with us - we will endeavour to get hold of you as quickly as we can.
If you have a booking in the coming weeks, our reservations team will be in touch as soon as they can to arrange a refund or if you wish, transfer your reservation to another date. We hope this national lockdown is the last and we are able to welcome guests back to the hotel in early spring.
Look after one another, keep well and stay safe!
- Queues will be minimal and fast moving due to pre-arrival procedures.
- Where small queues do form, there will be clear physical distancing measures in place.
- Perspex screens will be added to reception desks to protect staff and guests in locations where direct face to face interaction is unavoidable.
- We will be operating a contactless check-in/check-out service and encouraging you to pre-pay to reduce interactions.
- Cash is NOT currently accepted here at Five Lakes Resort.
- All appropriate areas will be disinfected with anti-bacterial chemicals on a regular basis.
- High use areas, confined spaces and key touch points will receive increased levels of cleaning at more regular intervals.
- Anti-bacterial hand wash stations will be available at key points throughout the hotel.
- Guest bedrooms will be completely sanitised after each stay and additional cleaning for high contact surfaces.
- Visual reminders will be in place to encourage frequent hand washing using soap and water or anti-bacterial hand wash (where soap and water is not available) when entering the building, after coughing or sneezing and after using the washrooms.
- SAFE DISTANCING
- One-way systems directing guests and clear social distance markings in public areas.
- All guests will be advised on the need to practise social distancing from other guests and our team members throughout their stay. There will be visual reminders of this requirement in all appropriate places.
- Lifts should only be occupied by guests staying in the same room at any one time. Disinfectant and wipes will be available to clean elevator buttons between users.
- Use of staircases will be encouraged as an alternative with designated staircases for upward and downward travel.
- Where possible, we will implement one-way systems, with public areas clearly marked to indicate direction of travel and safe distancing guidelines.
- Across our property, there will be clear signage to communicate the measures in place and staff members will monitor guest behaviour. Our staff will be required to wear face masks in public areas, and we would encourage our guests to do the same.
- Secondary control measures such as screens, barriers and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be put in place where safe distancing is not practicable.
- The capacity in all areas of the hotel will be limited to enable a safe environment for our guests and employees.
- OUR TEAM
- Please note our team will always welcome you with a friendly smile however it will be from a safe distance.
- All of our team who return to work will have completed health declarations to prove that they are fit and able. They will also have completed our internal COVID-19 training programme.
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including face masks and disposable gloves will be worn by team members based on their roles and responsibilities, and in adherence to Government regulations and guidance.
- RESTAURANT, BARS & ROOM SERVICE
PLEASE NOTE / Our restaurant and bars are closed for the foreseeable future.
PLEASE NOTE / Following the latest announcement from the Government on Tuesday 23rd February 2021, we are getting ready to open the Spa including spa days and treatments from Monday 12th April 2021.
Overnight breaks and spa breaks will commence from Monday 17th May 2021. (The sauna and steam room are to remain closed until May).
All Spa days are inclusive of afternoon tea, which will be served alfresco for all spa guests along with beverages. We are not allowed to serve any food or drinks inside until Monday 17th May 2021 as it stands
We have a small team available on 01621 862324 to answer your calls from 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday. Please note our phones are not manned at the weekends or over bank holidays. Feel free to leave a voice message if your call isn't picked up.
For spa day or treatment enquiries please email email@example.com
Keep well. Stay safe. See you soon.
- LEISURE CLUB
PLEASE NOTE / From Monday 12th April 2021 both gyms and the swimming pool will be available to both guest and Leisure Club members.
We'll continue where we left off with the usual safety protocols in place. We've bulleted these below for you all to familiarise yourself.
It's important to us that we continue to be vigilant so please respect each other as we gradually get back into the swing of things.
- Social distancing guidelines remain in play. We've created the space you need to work out while keeping a safe distance. The gyms have been rearranged and clearly marked out for you to use safely, so it is easy for everyone to follow.
- We'll control the numbers in the gym at any given time so it never gets too busy.
- Both gyms will be cleaned thoroughly every night by our team. If you guys can ensure each piece of equipment used during your work out is wiped down and sanitised after use we'd be incredibly grateful.
- A polite reminder that face coverings MUST be worn at all times in and around the hotel (except when exercising).
- Gym users will need to bring along their own water bottles.
- No towels will be allowed in the gym. We will be providing cleaning products for you to wipe down the equipment before and after use.
- The wet changing rooms will be available to pool users but if possible, please arrive ready as this will help limit the number of guests within the changing rooms.
- The poolside showers will be open to rinse off after your swim, however, all other shower facilities will remain closed for the time being.
- Please bring along your own towel when using the pool.
- The sauna, steam room and spa bath will remain closed until 17th May 2021 at the earliest.
- Snooker will be available from 17th May 2021 at the earliest.
- Studio classes will be also be available from 17th May 2021 at the earliest.
- Squash courts are available but can only be used by people from the same household. Courts need to be pre-booked via the Leisure Club.
- Tennis is available to book with the Leisure Club direct.
PLEASE NOTE / Both our golf courses are now closed.
- We strongly recommend following Government guidelines. Five Lakes Resort is in a Tier 4 zone so would advise those living in Tiers 1-3 don't travel.
- Two-balls available only.
- Our driving range is currently closed.
- Bookings will need to be made over the phone. Payment will be taken on arrival and is card only.
- All tee times must be pre-booked. No player will be allowed to arrive and tee off without pre-booking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tee time and dressed ready to play. Please change your shoes in the car park.
- Tee times will be spaced 8 minutes apart.
- As much as we’d love to see you, please remember to stay alert and follow government advice.
- Masks must be worn if entering through the Leisure Club entrance.
- Please don’t touch the flags, there won’t be any serious competition golf for a while so keep it friendly, don’t worry about holing out putts & play ‘gimmies’ from a putter’s length!
- All bunker rakes have been removed from both courses.
- Keep the speed of play moving so that you are always equidistant between other people on the course.
- We will increase our cleaning rotations especially on ‘high touch’ areas. Please help us to keep the golf course litter free.
- Finally, as the resort is now in a Tier 4 Very High Alert, all of our bars and restaurants including Starbucks are closed.
- We are experiencing a high volume of calls so we appreciate your patience at this challenging time and ask that you only call if you have an urgent enquiry regarding an imminent reservation.
- Future bookings can be made easily online. We promise to be flexible with future hotel bookings, including those booked on a prepaid, non-refundable rate. For the best rates guaranteed book direct.
- If you booked your reservation via a third party (eg. bookings.com, expedia, golfbreaks.com, spabreaks.com and others) please contact them directly for assistance.
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- All vouchers with expiry dates between 1st April - 30th November 2020 will be automatically extended by six months.